Friday 18 October 2013

We go to Punta Arenas!

Today i will write about a travel to Punta Arenas that I’ll make the next week.  The reason of this travel is a psychology Congress in Magallanes University, so me and my friends Carolina and Leslie will take a plane to Punta arenas the next Sunday.

I am so excited with all of this, I think I am getting old, not too old but is time to start new things, then travel alone  seem like a good way to prove me that I am more independent and brave now, However, my parents pay for this travel, because I am a poor student yet!

We are planning the travel for months ago, we rented an apartment, find out addresses and street names, think about food, clothes, prices, etc.  Yesterday I was thinking that in Punta Arenas there isn´t cordillera! That will be so weird… we definitely need a compass.

Is very cold there, people say that worst in the Punta Arenas weather is the wind.  Good that I’m not too sensitive to cold! I actually prefer the cold instead of heat. However, I hope nights will not so cold, because we want to go out to see how party in Punta Arenas is (not too expensive, I hope).


I can’t believe how fast time has passed, I hope this travel will be a great experience.

5 comments:

  1. In Punta Arenas there isn't cordillera! I've never realize that! It'll be weird xdd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeei! Punta Arenas here we goooo!.... Hey! I've never realized about there isn't cordillera, but I can bring my new compass (the one in my set of keys hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you arrived to Punta Arenas you will love the city :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a good trip! and take care of the coolest nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you enjoy the psychology Congress :D

    ReplyDelete