Friday 25 October 2013

HOW GREEN AM I?

I’ll be very honest about this: i am not Green enough. I would like be more responsible with my not ecological behavior, sometimes is expensive to be green. However, I make little things that I think help our planet, for example: I am very conscious about the water I use, even more when I wash dishes or brush my teeth, I hate hear the sound of waste water in the washstand! Another contribution I make is avoid use plastic bags in the supermarket, I try to carry my groceries in my bag back, I also use my own refiller water bottle, I buy used clothes, I prefer buy not packing fruits and vegetables in street markets, I buy biodegradable cosmetic products and I prefer not animal tested products.  I have not car and I think maybe I’ll never have it, I don’t like them and I would spend that money travelling  the last green thing I remember is that I put all my glass bottles in the Coaniquem container.

I know all that things are very tiny contributions, but at least I try… I would like recycle everything, paper, plastic, organic waste. I would like eat only organic food, but this is so expensive! I think is very important create a real green conscious, sometimes people is inconsiderate whit their own planet, their home, but this is just ignorance… I remember one day I say this to somebody who brush her teeth: “please cut off water when you don’t use it”, this person answer me this: “why? Are you paying for it?” Very sad and disturbing, isn’t it?

4 comments:

  1. If we want to be really really green we would have to live on the forest or like the wolf kids :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's more sad when you hear someone saying "it will never end the water!", it's like they doesn't think in their consequences...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that all the thign you do are very green! in tje little things we can make the difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you do several things or for the least is more that the majority do

    ReplyDelete