Thursday 19 December 2013

The last one u.u

This is my last post, is a pendent topic, I hope I am writing this on time 

I would like to visit England, in my mind this country is almost like a perfect place, however, I know maybe is just a fake idea introduced in my mind from television. I would like go to Europe for two months, holidays in Europe! And England would be a part of the trip.

England is the place where all the things I love  come together, in that country everyday is cloudy and I hate sun because I am allergic and I hate heat.  Is the place where punk was born, in England there are, even now, wonderful musicians. English people have style, they know fashion and wear hats!!!!

I would like go to England for vacations, looong vacations  XD and visit all the places that appear in Harry potter books. Finally, I am obsessed with castles and all about medieval age, so… England is the place to me!

Since i was a kid i knew i would go to there!

1 comment:

  1. you would like to go to England because there use hats? xD you're amazing! I will visit Harry Potter's places, I know i'll do it someday <3

    ReplyDelete