Friday 22 November 2013

THIS YEAR...


I think I already wrote about this in another post, however, more things happened in my life during this year. Well, something that has shaped my academic life this year is a “student crisis”, I have feel demotivated in class, but the problem is not with my career, I think I would not be happy studying another thing, I really like psychology, but I am not in love with it. I don’t believe this crisis is a terrible thing, but the social pressure and expectations make me feel bad sometimes… they suppose I have to love my career, studying hard, think about my future in relation to psychology, but I don’t do it, I am not so interesting in this part of my life. Like I said in older posts: I want to do new things, I want to live, in my life to be a great psychology is not my first goal, the most important goal is to be happy.

An important achievement in this year was travel to Punta Arenas, I wanted go to a far place and this year I did it, without parents, just two classmates and me J and we went aboard in a plane!

A thing I have not done yet is travel out of the country, but I think this will have to wait to the next year, I really want go to Peru.


This year was a great year because now, thinking about it, I realized that the bad things were little things and I can fix them, in fact, I will fix them! I have to get a job, lose weight and wait for my hair grow up L if I do this things, the next year will be better.

5 comments:

  1. I really hope that you can enjoy this career again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's nothing wrong wanting to be happy instead of a psychology.. I mean that's the most sane thing to do hahaha and I'm saving for PerĂº so you will have to take me with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy for you if this was a great year :) Next year: Peru :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to return to Peru in summer, may be we can find ourselves =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna go to Punta Arenas!! i hope you will go to other country

    ReplyDelete